Mobile App Programmer With Something to Prove
Do you routinely make mobile devices do things their creators never envisioned? Given the choice between developing for a PC, an Xbox or an iPhone, does the iPhone win hands down? Do you speak fluent Objective-C?
Do you want to break barriers, exceed expectations, surprise and delight users? Do you want to join a world-class team of producers, designers and programmers who love what they do as much as you do? Do you want to work on the world's best-known entertainment properties and do amazing things for them?
Do you want to make apps that captivate?
Then QMx Interactive Inc. might be the right place for you.
- Have been developing mobile apps for at least 1 year.
- Are able to work productively in distributed teams and love to collaborate.
- Enjoy working with new and emerging technologies.
- Practice test-driven development.
- Are highly motivated self-starters who focus, follow through and hit deadlines.
- Aim for the highest standards with a can-do attitude.
- Have great ideas and know have to make them happen.
- Demonstrable knowledge in Objective-C, preferably on iOS and Java for Android.
- The ability and desire to write clean, reusable code.
- An understanding of how to code for games.
- Working knowledge of Unity 3D a plus.
- The ability to deal with clients in a professional and confidential manner.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Knowledge of multiple mobile application development frameworks.
- A strong sense of design, specifically for user interfaces.
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.